Here’s the “Need to Know” on our Brantley Gilbert concert on Saturday, May 12:
- Doors open at 5:30.
- VIP Doors are at 5.
- Our parking garage opens at 5:30 p.m. It’s located right by the Erie Insurance Arena and it costs $5 (cash only) to park. Handicap parking is available in the garage and around the arena.
- NOTE: All patrons MUST GO THROUGH METAL DETECTORS. When going through metal detectors, please remove your phone, keys, electronic devices and large metal objects. You do NOT have to remove belts, coins, wallets, jewelry or watches.
- Bags and purses are subject to additional check. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BRING A BAG OR PURSE. This will slow down lines as well.
- Cameras are allowed as long as they aren’t professional-style ones with attached lenses.
- There is food for sale here as well as beverages! As for the temperature of the arena, it’s comfortable but may depend on personal preference. If you run hot, dress light. If you run cold, maybe bring a jacket just in case you need it.
Additional questions? Just ask!