From the desk of Lisa DiLuzio, Bayfront Convention Center Director of Marketing and Sales:
Top Ten Reasons to host your convention in Erie at the Bayfront Convention Center:
- Nonstop flights: The BCC is 15 minutes from the Erie International Airport which boasts nonstop flights to and from Chicago, Philadelphia and Detroit.
- Shopping: No sales tax! The Millcreek Mall and numerous surrounding stores offer a wide variety of boutique and department store shopping.
- Entertainment: Erie accommodates year-round entertainment, including Presque Isle State Park, Presque Isle Downs and Casino, Erie Insurance Arena, the Warner Theatre and UPMC Park for indoor and outdoor concerts and sporting events. Erie is home to the OHL Erie Otters, the NBA D-League Erie BayHawks and the AA-affiliate of the Detriot Tigers, the Erie SeaWolves. Erie also boasts the Erie Philharmonic and Broadway in Erie seasons annually.
- Centrally located: Erie is Pennsylvania’s fourth largest city, nestled in the middle of Pittsburgh, Buffalo/Southern Ontario and Cleveland.
- Affordable: With budget-friendly cost savings, the BCC Collection offers comparable amenities at lesser price points.
- Parking: Free on-site parking, with more than 1,000 parking spaces available for your and your guests.
- Connected hotels: Along with the 100,000 square feet of banquet space offered by the BCC, the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and the Courtyard Erie Bayfront Hotel provide 392 premier waterfront hotel rooms and additional meeting and banquet space.
- Breathtaking views: Located on Lake Erie’s Presque Isle Bay, the BCC presents amazing sunsets with waterfront views!
- World-class facility: Through state-of-the-art functionality and technology, the BCC works to customize your space to accommodate meetings of two to a myriad of people.
- Service: Award-winning customer service with unmatched hospitality comes with the BCC Collection.
Your experience is always better on the Bayfront!!
And if reading about the BCC wasn’t enough, see for yourself!